Best Quality with Atlas Copco MB700/1000/1200/1500/1700 Breaker Chisels
1. Mining—Mining, Second-time breaking;
2. Metallurgy—Clearing slag, Demolition of furnace and foundation;
3. Road—Repairing, Breaking, Foundation work;
4. Railway—Tunneling, Demolition of bridge;
5. Construction—Demolition of bulinding and reinforced concrete;
6. Ship repairing—Clearing clam and rust from the hull;
7. Others—Breaking frozen mud.
Chisel for hydraulic breaker
Select high quality nickel alloy steel
Multiple heat treatments
1. Advantage of the forged steel chisel:
1). Higher density
2). Better toughness
3). Stronger wear resistance
4). Longer service-life
5). Lower breakage-rate
2. Steel production technology and manufacturing process:
Forging→Turnery→Heat treatment →Ultrasonic flaw
3. Three professional designs of steel chisel:
1) Cone steel chisel
The energy provided will have a very marvelous penetration when through point. Split power being transmitted around, and no reverse.
2) Flat steel chisel
Excellent split power, good penetration, torque will have a direct role in the rock.
3) Horizontal steel chisel
The energy provided by a large surface, the best crushing effect, no torque occurs at a fixed pin.